Caroline is registered as foreign Lawyer in England and Wales and is a partner at our US affiliate Milberg Coleman Bryson Phillips & Grossman. She focuses her practice on complex civil litigation, class actions, and personal injury. She handles a wide variety of cases from significant car or motorcycle wrecks to complex consumer class actions. Her writing and advocacy has been integral in securing favourable rulings in many landmark cases.
Caroline received her bachelor’s degree from Western Kentucky University, where she graduated with the highest distinction with a bachelor’s degree in Corporate and Organizational Communication and a minor in Marketing. She then graduated from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, where she completed law school in just two and a half years. While in law school she was on the University of Louisville Law Review and was also a member of Law Students for Justice.
She was recently included in The Best Lawyers in America 2020 Edition for Personal Injury Litigation, and was selected by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys as a Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney in Tennessee Under Age 40, Top 40 Litigation Lawyer Under 40 for the state of TN in 2018, and as a “Top 40 Under 40” by The National Trial Lawyers. Additionally, she was appointed to the Tennessee Bench & Bar Committee.
Caroline serves as an executive board member and Parliamentarian for the Tennessee Trial Lawyer’s Association. She is also a board member for the American Association for Justice, a national organization that fights daily to protected civil practices and rights within the civil justice system.
- B.A., Western Kentucky University, 2008
- J.D., University of Louisville, 2012
- Tennessee, 2015
- Florida, 2013
- Kentucky, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky,
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky,
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals,
- U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of Tennessee,
- U.S. District Court of the Middle District of Tennessee,
- U.S. District Court of the Western District of Tennessee,
- Registered as Foreign Lawyer in England and Wales,